Monday, August 8, 2011

Bookworms--July 8, 2011

So one day I was busy cleaning the kitchen after lunch and when I walked back into the living room both my children were completely engrossed in books. Unfortunately, by the time I got the camera, I was too late to capture exactly what I saw, but it was just too cute not to post. It definitely made this teacher mom proud ;-).


This picture was obviously on a different day, but shows Lilly's love for books all the same! We have another basket in our living room that I keep some of her toys in and she almost always goes to the book basket grabs books out to look through before grabbing toys. Crazy girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)