Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lilly's 2nd Birthday Part--October 14, 2012

Because we were on vacation during Lilly's birthday, we ended up having her party the next weekend.  I took terrible pictures, I was a little busy ;-), but she had a fun party!  Lilly opened only one present (a baby doll stroller), and then she had no interest opening anything else!  I felt like I was at a baby shower, opening all the gifts that were intended for her.  Once we got home, though, she really enjoyed all her nice new things!

My personal party decorator--Emma!  Thank you for all your hard work and cute decorating Emma!





Birthday girl and Daddy

Blowing out the candle!

Jackson got a new tool set from Grandpa Miller--he was soooo excited!





The only gift she wanted to open!

Happy Birthday, sweet Lilly!

(Here is the link to her birthday blog post--I tried to post on this blog that day, from a couple different sources and was unable to log in or post--so weird!  So I gave up and started a new blog...then, suddenly I was able to use this blog again, and I'd prefer to keep just this original one for printing purposes...so here is the link to the one entry on the other blog for Lilly!)







No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)