Saturday, July 3, 2010

Boating: June 25th

Well, we finally got to go boating this summer! It seems like here in Idaho, summer has been a LONG time coming (and actually, it's still hit and miss depending on the day), but we had a fantastic boating day on Friday, June 25th. My grandparents wanted to go fishing in the morning, so my cousin, Megan, and her boyfriend, Vaughan, decided to go with them. Then Jackson and I, along with my mom and Uncle Jerry and Aunt Patti joined them for boating at noon. The weather was sunny and warm and we had a great time (even though I didn't get to wakeboard--or tube much either, due to the little girl growing inside me :0) ). Jackson had a blast
playing in the sand,

riding in the boat--and nodding off on the way out to the bay :0),

splashing and swimming ("like a fish, Mommy!"),


and taking his FIRST tube ride (with Mommy and Megan--and I guess Baby Sister too, technically--yes, our side of the tube was definitely more weighted down!)
It was a super-fun day and I was so proud of Jackson for riding the tube! He loved it! I can't wait til the next outing!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)