Wednesday, June 22, 2011

100 Years in Hollister--June 18, 2011

Hollister Presbyterian Church (where my Grandma Jones attends, and where my Dad's whole family grew up going) celebrated their 100th Anniversary as a church! It was so much fun! My Grandpa Jones restored a 1918 Packard while he was still alive, and it has been pretty famous in our area for several years. My Uncle Carl and cousin, Derek, got the Packard out and cleaned it up to drive to the 100th year celebration festivities on Saturday. It definitely attracted a lot of attention! Plus, it was Jackson's first ride in it. I'm so proud to have such a wonderful piece of work in our family--my Grandpa was a very talented and amazing man and was well-loved and respected by the entire community.

1918 Packard with Jackson driving


Jackson loved riding in the car--Derek drove them from the church to Grandma Jones' after the celebration.


Emma and Lilly


All the Jones family that was there, other than Grandma Jones, Keith and Trevor (I'm not sure where they were during the pics)





No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)