Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First Ride of the Summer-June 21, 2011



My parents got some time off from farming and wanted to go riding in the South Hills. They invited me, my Uncle Carl and my cousin, Derek. We had an amazing time, it was just so beautiful. We rode through high desert in the foothills right behind Grandma Jones' house, we rode to a couple of springs where my dad and his brothers grew up camping, we rode through cottonwood groves, Quaking Aspen groves, and pine forests. It was gorgeous every bit of the way. (All these pics, by the way, are from my mom's camera, which I had with me on the quad throughout the ride--thanks for letting me borrow the pictures!)




It's just so amazing to see the variety of scenery we live in. God is so amazing!




Right below these mountains in the distance is where Jake's work is. Couldn't ask for a more beautiful place to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)