Saturday, December 3, 2011

Days at Home--Fall 2011

Jackson loves helping me in the kitchen, but a lot of times he likes to make his own "recipes". Here is what he came up with using flour, old nasty candy corns that no one likes, old nasty sprinkles that no one likes, maybe some pepper...I'm not really sure, but it kept him busy for literally an hour or more. He even offered one to his daddy when he came home. I'm not sure Jake was impressed ;-).


(And please excuse the fact that he's wearing just his boxers and a t-shirt, I don't really pay attention to things like that when taking pictures--oops!)


And here is our crazy girl Lilly, wearing size 3T shorts (she had 2 blow-outs at Nana's and ran out of clothes), and her Daddy's hat (this is how she puts it on). I came into the living room and saw her bouncing on the couch like this and knew I just had to have a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)