Saturday, May 19, 2012

How We Have Fun...And Other Randomness!--January and February 2012

This kid loves books


Building a pirate ship with Daddy


Happy girl on her scooter!


A racing track all over the house (Jackson and I had fun making it out of masking tape...and a few days later when I tore it up, I'm pretty sure the carpet almost came up with it!)


Remember that post awhile back about Jackson's obsession with boxes? Apparently it's in the genes...Lilly loves them too!

Jackson painted "habitats" for some animal stickers he had...


He's such an eager and capable helper...not sure what I'd do without him!


Making biscuits

I love my kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)