Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day--February, 2012

So, obviously, I'm very behind on my blogging! Yikes! I have to go back to February to start catching up. Imagine how behind I am on my scrapbooking!

So Jackson's good friend, Zane, invited Jackson and Lilly and a couple other kiddos over for a little Valentine luncheon on the Saturday before Valentine's day. We brought a project for the kids to do--puff painting!

Beige, Lilly, and Zane experimenting with the puff paint...Lilly thought it was finger paint! (Which I expected, which is why she is shirtless!)

Jackson, with lots and lots of red!!! (His favorite color, for those who have missed out on that obsession!)

More is always better...that was the Jackson and Beige philosophy.

Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of them eating their super cute little Valentine lunch, but they had fun! (The mom's did too, of course.)



Valentine's Day at Home:

Jake and I decided to do a little Valentine's scavenger hunt for Jackson.

Jackson got to pop all the balloons with a "J" on them and read the clue that led him to the next balloon. At each balloon there was a little prize. He had so much fun! (Sorry the pic. is sideways, sometimes Blogger won't allow me to rotate them.)


Lilly didn't do a scavenger hunt, but she got to enjoy a couple cute prizes!

It was a cute Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)