Wednesday, November 21, 2012

July 4th, 2012

This is ridiculous that I'm still catching up on summer posts, I almost decided not to do them at all, but then, for our family scrapbook purposes and the main purpose I do this (a way for our family to preserve memories) I decided I just had to do it or one whole summer of memories would be missing from our books.  So, if you are reading this, bear with me, or feel free to skip!

So, our 4th of July was pretty much the traditional day!  We started by going to the parade, headed to CSI for games and a barbecue, then ended the night with fireworks!  We are so thankful for this fun family tradition and the memories the kids have from it each year!









No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)