Sunday, May 8, 2011

Captain Mommy

So Jackson and I have been playing pirates a lot lately. Our bed is the pirate ship and Jackson has a hooded towel that is a pirate towel. Jake and I won a stupid little sword at Wahoo's in Boise that we gave him, and he uses hangers for hooks. Well, one day I had told Jackson to do something and ended up asking him to do it like three times. Finally, on the third time I asked, I kind of raised my voice and gave him "The Look" and, in the most cheerful and agreeable voice, salutes me and says, "YES SIR CAPTAIN MOMMY!".

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)