Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day--May 8th, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! I am so thankful there is a holiday to honor our mom's who work so hard and are so giving and loving! My mom is the queen of all mom things! I only pray that I can be at least half the mom she is--she is definitely the prototype of a "SuperMom"! I love her dearly and thank God for the blessing she is. I pray daily that she will be blessed to the extent that she blesses all of us in her life! We love you Mom!

Me, my Grandma Miller, Lilly and my Mom
4 Generations


Me and our kiddos!


Dad, Grandma Jones, Jackson, me and Lilly


Grandma Miller and Mom

1 comment:

  1. Great looking family! Those kids are super cute. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)