Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt--Saturday, April 23rd

I took Jackson and Lilly to the Easter Egg Hunt at Filer First Baptist on Saturday. I am pretty sure the entire town of Filer was there! In the years past when we've taken Jackson, there was just a small crowd, mostly from the church. This year, it was crazy how many people were there! Hundreds of people poured out of that little church! Jackson only got two eggs (I didn't help him because I think it should be for the kids not the adults and I wasn't too concerned about how many eggs he got anyway) but he seemed slightly disappointed. Snacks quickly diverted him, however! The church served lunch for the families and it was really nice to see such an outreach to the community. Chaotic though it was, God's purposes were accomplished that day--Jesus said to feed the people, and boy that church did! Unfortunately, I tried to snap some photos, but got only adults backsides (it was just too crowded), so I hastily gave up and decided to just enjoy the time and forget about capturing any photo ops.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)