Monday, November 29, 2010

Halloween 2010

We kind of had a two-part Halloween this year. On Saturday, we were supposed to go with Bram, Keshia, and Zane to the Lynnwood Trick-Or-Treat, but I got really sick, so Jake just ended up taking Jackson. Then Sunday, Jake got sick, so I ended up taking Jackson and Lilly out. Our version of trick-or-treating is driving around to all the relatives' houses and showing off the costumes and visiting. It makes for a long night since everyone is so spread out, but it's way more fun than going to peoples' houses you don't know. Here are my two cute little trick-or-treaters:

Jackson, who was Sheriff Woody, and Lilly, the Ladybug (who was so hungry she was trying to eat her little hood--she was so mad!)

Note the jeans tucked into the boots--oops!

Zane the rooster--too cute!

My parents were awesome--they dressed up like Mickey and Minnie Mouse to hand out candy, and Jackson got a huge kick out of that! I got the cutest picture of them with their two grandkids, but it's on my mom's camera, so I will have to add it later. Thanks to my mom for the amazing ladybug costume and the vest for Jackson's costume! She's talented in all the areas I lack skills in.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)