Monday, November 29, 2010

Little Miss Lilly

I thought I should do an update on our precious little daughter, Lilly. She is doing so well and bringing everyone so much joy. She's honestly the best baby I have ever been around. She's so easy (see, that's why I have no excuses for not blogging more often!). Jackson was a great baby too, but was way more "on" all the time. Lilly is just a little snuggler. She only cries when she's hungry, and usually then it's not a full-born cry. She just kind of yells out once or twice. She sleeps really well (and anywhere--the swing, the bed, her bouncy seat, snuggled up with people, and even when she's on the floor playing!). She is starting to smile a lot and almost laughs. I know that some day she will kill me for posting this, but she also kind of snorts a lot when she gets excited or hungry. It's so dang cute! (You know that childrens book Are You My Mother, with the excavator that the little bird calls a "Snort"? Well, my dad has nicknamed Lilly "Snort", which is funny on its own--then you get Jackson's version of the nickname--"Nowte", and then it's even funnier!). She's very alert now and loves to watch Jackson in all his craziness. She has such a sweet little personality. Here are a few pictures of her (I got the most adorable one of her smiling on my phone--I will have to figure out how to get it on my computer so you can all see!).


We are so thankful for our sweet little angel!

1 comment:

  1. She's so precious! And I loved your snow pictures--I miss snow.

    ReplyDelete


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)