Monday, November 29, 2010

Nana's Pumpkin Patch--October 2010

So I'm still obviously trying to play catch-up on my blog posts. At this point I don't really have any excuses so I won't even try to offer one this time. ;-)

My mom always grows this amazing pumpkin patch to help keep the weeds off some of their garden area. It has become a tradition for us to go over and pick out our own pumpkins. This year my friend, Keshia, and her son, Zane, joined us. It was also Lilly's first trip to a pumpkin patch! Here are a few photos:

I know it looks like Jackson is upset, but he was actually trying to pick up the pumpkin and was being all dramatic about it being so heavy.

Zane

Me and Jackson

Our pumpkins! (Lilly must have wanted to eat, she looks pretty unhappy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)