Friday, January 6, 2012

High Five Friday

Lots of bloggers do a "High Five Friday"--a time to just share five of their favorite things from the week. I kind of like that idea, so I will try to post my "high fives" as often as I can...so here we go, for the first week of January 2012:

#1--My kiddos playing together (they play together so nicely--well most of the time--and mostly this means Jackson plays nicely and patiently with Lilly and she mostly tortures him, but he mostly puts up with it!)

#2---The fact that just tonight Jake brought home one of our favorite movies on Blu Ray and we actually will have time to watch it! (It's the small blessings in life...)

#3--We get to go skiing again Sunday (for Jackson's birthday), and in spite of there being hardly any snow this year, we still are blessed enough to have one place around here to ski!

#4--Finding the cutest little jacket to wear (it can be casual with jeans or dressed up with a skirt or dress pants) for only 6 bucks (with tax)--that's right, I said 6 bucks. Crazy.

#5--I survived (barely) the first week back to teaching, after a nice luxurious, fun-filled Christmas break (survived, but am having serious withdrawals from my hubby and kiddos!).

So there you have it--hopefully I can have time to be faithful with this little blog project, because it will so nicely journal the little blessings in life that make life what it is!

1 comment:


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)