Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Another High Five Friday! Yay!

My top five for this week are:

#1: Jackson's 4th Birthday! Lots of fun celebrating!



#2: Building Lego projects with Jackson (with all his new Legos and some of the old!).



#3: Watching the Denver Broncos game Sunday (awesome game!), even though "watching" for me consists of doing about a million other things while it's on...still, I caught some exciting moments!




#4: Reading Little Women while working out this week (and completely enjoying it--I seriously haven't read it since at least high school, if not before, and it's been very enjoyable! Plus, a little side note here, I was able to download 25--that's right 25 of the best classics to my Nook for a grand total of $.99--unbelievable, right? They include the aforementioned Little Women, Pride and Prejudice, the Anne of Green Gables set, and tons more!)



#5: Sitting here on a relaxing Friday night (we need more of these!) watching the Miami Heat with my hubby. Let's go Heat!



HAPPY FRIDAY! BLESSINGS FOR THE WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bram, Keshia, and BZ (Baby Zane)

Jackson freaking out on Santa's lap (with Tonia and Aide)

Most of the group at Christmas in the Nighttime Skies

Michelle's First Tree-Gorgeous Picture!

Still in Love *Sigh*

Me, Jackson, and Jake (and our tree)